New website for GDFA
"Adopter kept us all on track, setting and maintaining key milestones and was very responsive with any requested changes or clarifications actioned within minutes. We look forward to continuing working with Adopter and highly recommend them.”
- Web Design
- Web Development
- 'Cleanup' of the existing website to allow GDFA to take control of its online presence as quickly as possible.
- Design, develop, and launch a new website for the GDFA in time for COP27.
- Create a site to properly showcase the GDFA’s work, goals and knowledge products.
- The project was very time sensitive, as GDFA needed to replace their current website by COP27.
- Website cleanup required a content sweep to ensure outdated content on the original website was removed.
Green Digital Finance Alliance (GDFA) is a non-profit organisation focused on leveraging digital technologies & innovations to enhance financing for sustainable development by driving change.
- Project was completed ahead of the deadline, enabling an effective relaunch in time for COP27
- The project achieved a significant speed improvement as well as a digital carbon footprint reduction.
In the client's words
“The Green Digital Fintech Alliance is very fortunate to be working with Adopter. When I came on board as Executive Director the team made themselves available day and night for a very tight deadline on our relaunch before COP27. They adapted to our team dynamic, advising us on the best structure and course of actions and being flexible when we needed to pivot on key elements. Adopter kept us all on track, setting and maintaining key milestones and was very responsive with any requested changes or clarifications actioned within minutes. We look forward to continuing working with Adopter and highly recommend them.”