Low Carbon Materials Website Move to Webflow
'The Adopter team have done a great job of upgrading our old, much slower website to a more modern and speedier platform.'
- Migrating website to from Wordpress to Webflow
- Website design
- Website development
- Increase the speed of the website.
- Improve technical SEO.
- Reduce the website's digital carbon footprint.
- Improve website accessibility for team members.
- As a rebranding was scheduled for the end of September, the website improvements had to be carried out within a short time period.
- When migrating the site, a high degree of accuracy was required to ensure that the previous website design was matched.
- Entirely new pages dedicated to Investors and the Earthshot Prize needed to be designed and added to the new website ahead of the Earthshot Prize finalist announcement.
Low Carbon Materials develop new sustainable materials for the built environment. Having launched their flagship product - a carbon negative lightweight aggregate made from waste - LCM became 2022 Earthshot Prize finalists and raised a £2.9 mil investment round. Their Co-Founders are listed as Forbes 30u30 and Innovate UK’s Women in Innovation.
- Launched the website ahead of the company rebrand and Earthshot Prize announcement allowing them to maximise the potential of these events.
- Lowered the digital carbon footprint of the site by over 50%
- The loading time of the website was cut in half
- Site became much easier for the LCM team to edit and update
In the client's words
'The Adopter team have done a great job of upgrading our old, much slower website to a more modern and speedier platform. Once live, we noticed an immediate difference - increased speed and performance boost, much easier to edit and update, and, importantly for us, the digital carbon footprint of the site lowered by over 50%. The project (website move to Webflow and expansion) also allowed us to make full use of the opportunities presented by being The Earthshot Prize finalists!
We have worked with Adopter for almost two years now. Throughout this time, their team has provided effective and timely support, developing creative solutions to our website and technical problems, while maintaining deadlines. Adopter is a great fit for companies in the emerging green-tech space.'
Head of Marketing