Launching World's First Green Fintech Classification for Green Digital Finance Alliance
Working with Adopter has been a fantastic experience. The content reached 405% more people and had a 370% higher engagement rate than our previous launch. Our stakeholders and funders reached out to us to praise the quality of content and say how happy they were with Adopter’s work.
- Content research
- Content planning
- Network strategy
- Social Media content (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Platform management (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Designing social media graphics
- Manage the digital outreach for the launch of the Green Fintech Classification
- Generate social media engagement in the niche, including the green technology experts, academics and specialists
- Leverage the network of GDFA and its team to support the launch
- The launch of the Green Fintech Classification was scheduled for 30th May 2022. With GDFA approaching us in mid-May, the project had to be fast tracked to meet the launch timeline.
- Complex, technical topic and a highly educated target audience.
- Low activity on the GDFA's channels in the months leading to the launch.
GreenDigital Finance Alliance (GDFA) is a non-profit organisation focusedon leveraging digital technologies & innovations to enhancefinancing for sustainable development by driving change.
Research & Preparations
- 28 organic posts from 30.05 until 10.06
- Organic post impressions: 14,889 (+405% when compared to the previous launch)
- Engagements: 887 (+370% when compared to the previous launch)
Average engagement rate:
- 7.6% on Twitter (+74% compared to previous launch)
- 11% on LinkedIn (+100% compared to previous launch
In the client's words
'Working with Adopter has been a fantastic experience. Katherine and the Adopter team lead the digital outreach for our launch of the world’s first green fintech classification. Their efficiency and attention to detail was perfect for the sensitive nature of our work, technical niche and limited project length. Adopter take the time to really understand the technical work of their clients, with the content created during the project specifically framed to reach thought leaders and stakeholders in our niche (green digital finance). It is clear that the team is very passionate about the work they do, going above and beyond to make thoughtful and detailed content. Adopter also provided invaluable support to our team, who were able to utilise their personal accounts and extend our message. Overall, the content reached 405% more people and had a 370% higher engagement rate than our previous launch. Our stakeholders and funders also reached out to us independently to praise the quality of content and say how happy they were with Adopter’s work. I would highly recommend Katherine and the Adopter team for your launch project.'