New website for the Sustainability-linked Sovereign Debt Hub
"Adopter were very responsive and easy to get in touch with, especially during important points throughout the work. This ensured that all deadlines were kept, despite there being a very short timeline. Adopter go above and beyond for their clients and we look forward to working with them again in the future.”
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Website maintenance
- Designing, developing, and launching a new website for the SSDH in a month.
- Creating a multi-lingual website accessible to diverse, global audience.
- Creating a website that can become the global centre for resources on sustainability-linked sovereign debt and catalyse growth of this emerging area.
- Narrow timeline
- A new, emerging concept of sustainability-linked sovereign debt
- Highly sensitive topic requiring careful use of imagery to avoid bias or stereotypes
- Demanding, international audience
SSDH is an international initiative reshaping sovereign debt markets to deliver a sustainability dividend. It is a platform which aims to connect stakeholders and support the creation of standards and tools that incorporate nature and climate considerations into the sovereign bond ecosystem. The advisory board of SSDH includes such members as the World Bank and the Institute of International Finance (IIF).
The website was ready before the SSDH launch on 7th September.
Following a very successful launch, we are currently working with SSDH to expand the site further and keep it aligned as the initiative grows.
- Very low digital carbon footprint of just 0.18g per home page view (this means the site is 'cleaner' than 83% of web pages).
- Mobile page speed score of 80/100 (average website scores 40/100, even amazon scores 49/100)
- Desktop page speed score of 97/100 (average website scores 60/100)
In the client's words
“Working with Adopter has been a very enjoyable experience. It's clear that their team are very passionate about what they do and go the extra mile to engage with the work and to read the relevant material helping to give context to their final products. This was important given that we were working on a politically sensitive project. Adopter were very responsive and easy to get in touch with, especially during important points throughout the work. This ensured that all deadlines were kept, despite there being a very short timeline. Adopter go above and beyond for their clients and we look forward to working with them again in the future.”
Communications and Engagement Manager