Website redesign for Multus Biotechnology
"Adopter quickly understood our biotech business and the changes we wanted to implement on our website as we go to market. The project had an organised end-to-end process that started with a thorough, fact-based audit."
- Website audit
- ‘Quick-fix’ of the existing website
- Full website redesign
- Web development
- Clean up the existing website and implement recommendations from the website audit ahead of the CEO's trip to the US.
- Design, develop, and launch a new, fully redesigned website leveraging Stanford Guidelines for Web Credibility.
- New design to reflect the change of the company focus and showcase Multus’s offerings and products.
- Short timeline for changes on the old website ahead of the CEO's trip to the US.
- Fixing a variety of issues, including website performance, stability, speed, security and team access.
- Ensuring that the new site has the potential to expand in the future, as the company grows.
Multus is a biotechnology company designing and developing animal-free growth media for cultivated meat production at a lower cost than the market incumbents. Currently, Multus is transitioning from an R&D-first to commercial-first company, with several product launches planned in the upcoming months.
- The first stage of the project was completed in time for the CEO's trip to the US.
- The new website was launched in time to support the launch of a new, world's first product.
- The project achieved a significant speed improvement and considerable reduction of the website's digital carbon footprint.
In the client's words
“Adopter quickly understood our biotech business and the changes we wanted to implement on our website as we go to market. The project had an organised end-to-end process that started with a thorough, fact-based audit. Adopter presented a clear project plan and was flexible and collaborative when making changes. We were able to complete the development and launch of the new site within the agreed timeline. The Adopter team was thorough, responsive to feedback and flexible in their approach.”
Co-Founder & CEO